This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: March 2, 2013.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Druble collects, and the ways in which Druble uses that personal information.
1. Personal information collection
Druble may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
2. Using personal information
- Information about your use of this website (including but not limited, anonymous analytical data, such as the number of pages viewed)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including email address, username or nickname)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- Any other information that you send to Druble.
Druble may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
Where Druble discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Druble may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. Securing your data
Druble will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Druble will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
4. Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
5. Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
6. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites.
Druble is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.